Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Recount about the best day ever

One fine morning I went to the deep blue sea with Dad and big brother Kensington. \Me my brother waited until my Dad came with the fishing rod. We put 1 little fish onto the fishing rod so one big fish can eat the  little fish then get attached to the fishing rod, and then eventually  died for our feed. When we got to the sea I could smell the fresh air from the ocean.

First we hopped into the car. I was excited because I was learning how to fish. I did not get anything but my dad said that if I got one, I had to put it back into the sea. I was a little disappointed because I had hoped to catch one.

When we finished we hopped in the car then roasted the fish it tasted delicious. I think it was the best day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment