Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Today on Thursday

On Thursday Today I had school in the morning. In the morning Kelly told me to lead the fruit monitors because she had to go Technology she gave me a paper for the amount of fruit that goes in each classroom. After that Miss Ashley had to go to a meeting so she spilt us up. I was in Rm 6. 

After school we had to take my big brothers to youth then I had to get ready for my rugby training Because I have to train for my game on Saturday. We had to do a zig zag run around the field if we did 3 mistakes. But first we had to take a trog around a whole field. Then we had to practise our moves Like Hamer And 100 in 100 out. Henry was our  first five because the other first five had a injury. Then we were finish. Then I came home and took a shower and that's what I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment